IGCC 2019 Climate Awards
Terms and Conditions
By entering the IGCC 2019 Climate Awards, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Entries for the Investment Group on Climate Change (IGCC) 2019 Climate Awards 2019 close on Friday 23 August at 9pm (AEST). Entries may only be made via the online entry form at https://www.judgify.me/igcc
- Entries must refer to projects, initiatives or achievements between July 2018 and June 2019.
- Entrants may be self-nominated or nominated by others.
- Where the entrant is a self-nominating organisation, the person completing the entry must be an authorised representative of the organisation.
- Where the entrant is nominating a separate organisation, IGCC will revert to confirm that the entrant has sought permission from the nominated organisation.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel
- Entries will be judged in relation to the criteria for the award category of the entry. Judges reserve the right to exclude entries that do not meet the specified criteria.
- All information submitted must be true, complete and correct
- Entrants may be contacted by IGCC to verify details of their entry.
- The decisions made by the independent judging panel is final.
- Winners will be announced at the IGCC Climate Awards Presentation at the IGCC Summit in Sydney on 14 October 2019.
- The Terms and Condition may be updated by IGCC. Details will be published on the Climate Awards page of the IGCC website at https://igcc.org.au/awards/tcs