Investor Practice Masterclass Series: Investor Climate Action Plans deep dive (IGCC members only)
August 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Net Zero Implementation
- Corporate Engagement
- Investor Climate Action Plans (ICAPs) deep dive
- Physical Risk and Resilience.
Investor Climate Action Plans deep dive
Wednesday 17 August
9.00am – 12.30pm AEST | 11.00am – 2.30pm NZST
The four 3.5 hour sessions will bring together emerging tools and frameworks for investor practice. The various topics have been decided through consultation with members of IGCC working groups, as well as what we are seeing as key areas of capacity building for investors. The topics also build on some of the sessions which took place in 2021.
Join us to:
- Hear from experts and practitioners on practical examples of work produced or underway
- An opportunity for investors to share current and emerging best practice
- Learn about practical tools and discuss challenges, barriers and solutions for improving the robustness of investor practice.
*NB: All members will need to register via the link above to receive their zoom link. Please do not forward your zoom link, all attendees are required to register ahead of the meeting.