IGCC 2022 Climate Change Investment and Finance Summit
This is the main event to accelerate the climate investment agenda.
- Come together with decarbonisation investment experts, corporate leaders, and policy-makers.
- Connect with decision-makers managing $33t on behalf of millions of people in Australia, New Zealand, and our region.
- Assess the climate investment landscape after the results of the Australian Federal Election
- Participate in a program that draws on IGCC and AIGCC’s agenda-setting research, working groups and international networks.
Investors now play a critical role in driving climate action.
Delivering on the promise of net zero is key, as focus turns to driving implementation and real-world outcomes by 2030.
At the mid-point between COP26 and COP27, this summit is a unique opportunity to build on the existing momentum towards a decarbonised economy, and learn from the leaders in our industry.
Against this backdrop of heightened urgency, a changed policy landscape and more investor action on climate, IGCC will bring together leading experts, corporate leaders and market practitioners to unpack and discuss the latest and next generation of investor practice on climate change.
- Keynote Address by Minister For Climate Change and Energy, The Hon. Chris Bowen MP
This will be the incoming Minister’s first major speech and an important signal of the new government’s priorities implementing their expansive climate agenda. Registrations are essential.
- CEO Panel Discussion: Investor action on climate change
Institutional investors are under more scrutiny regarding their role on climate change and more actively engaged than ever. Hear from the leaders of some of the region’s biggest funds on how they are navigating the risks and opportunities of climate change.
- The Investment Landscape for Hydrogen
- Directors’ And Fiduciaries’ Duties On Climate Risk and Opportunity
- Climate Litigation in Focus
- Lessons from Climate Action 100+ and Corporate Decarbonisation Plans
- Investing in a Just Transition
16 & 17 June – Hilton Hotel, Sydney
Tickets purchased for the previous dates remain valid.